Hard Rock Sold Out?

tiggerguy2000

Disney Veteran<br><font color=green>Isn't worried
I was checking all week and it seems the hard rock is filled during the week of the 4th of july.You could still get rooms at the RPR and PBR.Im glad I got my fan rate Deluxe room way back when.

tiggerguy2000 :rockband: :space:

We will be there starting 7/2.

When making the reservations we were not sure on the length that we would be able to stay at HR. We will be going to the GF for five nights after our stay at HR.

You are right, it seems to be at or near capacity.

Enjoy your trip!::yes::

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I also booked our trip early ( booked in January for the last week of October. and then when I looked agian for maybe a better rate 2 weeks after I booked ... BINGO they were compleatly sold out.

Makes you just want to go :p :p :p to everyone who said you were nuts 2 book so early huh:)

Just goes to show the rising popularity with universal onsite hotels:jester: which also explains lack of discounts as well

true..true...lack of discount. I was hoping to get a discount at RPR but there wasn't any. I booked RPR for $209 a nite. Last year I was able to book it at $114 and about $160, but now it seems like it's harder to get those discounts. I have Ent Card, Fan Club and AAA. None of them I can aply. And now that I am soon to be a Floridian and an AP Holder, I am wondering if I can apply those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter