Hard Rock ?

DNSDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Got "rehitched" at the Garden G
I was told by the reservationist that the hard rock has a teen arrival gift program like the rpr and pbr do.
I thought I had read on here that they do not. Can anyone clear this up for me? Do they are don't they?????????:confused:

Thanks,
Sharon

I will be there Monday with a teen in tow. When we return, I'll let you know if her received anything. I'm going to be taking his report card, in case they are giving anything for A's, like they used to also.

Well, 3 stays and we have never gotten the teen gifts at the RPR,, so for us, it's just all a myth anyway. Will see what happens this next trip at the PBH :)

Our visit last July I asked specifically about the "teen" program because I had two teens on that trip. I was told HRH doesn't honor it because they get so many teens. My 2 year old however was given a welcoming kit.

Its crazy how they start programs and don't think that tons of teenagers are going to come and take advanage of it..

We were there 1 week ago. They do not participate in the grade A program or the teen program. They did offer my kids a blow up guitar. They are still in the packages. Donna from Maine

Last summer RPR gave my teen a drawstring bag that contained a drink bottle, chips, and candy. The check in clerk let us trade in the kids for a teen for my nine year old because I knew it would cause problems if the teen had something different (and better).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter