• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anybody gotten discounts for december?

Bump!!:bounce:

Just found out we will be going in Dec. also. Does anybody know if they traditionally have any good offers for early in the month?:rolleyes:

Thanks,

awdwnut

I was able to get a DC discount - $99 for a mod. I haven't seen anything on MouseSavers, but will keep looking to see if anything better comes along - maybe a great rate for a Deluxe ?!?

This is Mary's response to me on Dec. discounts about 10 days ago:

I am wishing for August for Dec 01-March 02 discount codes. If Foodlover is out there maybe she might have a guesstament!

Hit it with the "Pixie Dust", Tink!

FoodLover
Mouse Saving Maniac!

Deputy Disney, I wish I knew! I'm sure Disney will wait as late as possible to make a decision about further discounts. Right now my advice to anyone traveling October 4-December 31 is to use Disney Club or AAA to get the best available discount, and then cross your fingers and hope for some additional codes or discounts eventually.

Code discounts are completely unpredictable. Only Disney knows when (or if) the next ones will come out. It's been a while since the last set, which might mean anything. The new MKC discounts for the next year always used to come out in late September or October, so that might be a good guess as to when DC discounts will appear for 2002. As for the next round of AP discounts, who knows? Maybe around the time the next Mickey Monitor is released (August), but that's a guess.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Therefore:
Hit it with the "Pixie Dust", Tink!

'nuff said! I'm awishin' on a star, too! Second star from the left! etc, etc, etc!

;) :bounce: :bounce: :p :bounce: :bounce: :jester: :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter