Has anybody watched 'Austin and Ally' ?

My DD11 watches it all the time. I could ask her if need be. I've never seen an episode myself.

I hadn't watched the series until recently, when i came across an episode, which happened to
be the one the main characters imagined their lives without Austin. I suspected that was a
'what if' scenario that told an alternate version of the pilot episode's story. To confirm it, i
went and watched the pilot episode and it turned out my assumption was true. I don't know
whether i'll watch the whole series, but, for the time being, there is something i've been
wondering. It might be stupid of me to think that much, but there are differences between
'Pilot' and 'Life without Austin' episodes that cannot be explained merely by the fact that the
group never befriended Austin...
-In the pilot, Trish enters and informs Ally about her new job, then Austin draws Ally's
attention with his music. In the 'what if' episode, Trish enters after Austin has started
playing music.
-In the pilot, the sign Ally shows to Austin is on the wall. In the 'what if', it's on the piano.
-In the pilot, Ally's dad enters the shop soon after Trish. In the 'what if', he does not show
up at all.
-In the pilot, Trish offers Ally a cupcake when she enters the shop. In the 'what if', she doesn't.
-In the 'what if', Ally asks Trish what happened of her old job. In the pilot, she doesn't.
So, can anyone think of the reason for those differences? Is it possible that Dez having never
befriended Austin in the first place changed history in subtle ways?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!