Has anyone been to BWV recently?

disneychic

DIS Veteran
My DH and I will be leaving next week - Wednesday 10/31 for a long weekend. We'll be staying at the BWV and I was wondering if all of the renovations are still going on. Is the Luna Pool still under going renovations? I was just at WDW at the end of September, beginning of October and there was construction EVERYWHERE. We stayed at WLV then, and the Hidden Springs Pool was being renovated. Just trying to catch a break with a DVC pool! I feel like every time we go away, the pool at our hotel is out!

Pool is done. There was a lot of scaffolding around the entryways when we were there from 9/30-10/6.

Just back (10/18-10/22) BWV pool is great! The letters at the entrance are down and a lot of scaffolding on the Inn side and on the area around the quiet pool/Community Hall- making it hard to get to --you have to go outside and thru Luna Park and around-I think...I could not find any other way... we had a great time at BWV--be aware Epcot hours have been cut back for now....

Paul

Family had first visit at BWV from 9/21-9/29. we had a super time and Luna Park Pool opened on the morning of the 28....so we got to use it.....lots of fun....but SAB was as great as everyone said. The 5 g-kids loved all........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter