Has anyone eaten at O'hana's breakfast?

bunnymkc

<font color=FF99FF>Believes in the Tooth Fairy, th
our family has eaten at O'hana's dinner quite often but never at breakfast.we thought we owuld try the breakfast as opposed to going to CP..do you thing O'hana's is better,worse or the same?TIA Marianne

Great question, bunnymkc! We're just back from a week's stay a couple weeks back. We did a Kona Cafe breakfast one morning. Good...but nothing overly special. (The Tonga Toast and Kona Coffee were good...but I was expecting GREAT, so it was slightly disappointing.)
But...as we were taking our kids to the restrooms, we saw the Ohana breakfast and were wondering what that would be like! We may plan it next trip depending on how people respond to your question!
(By the way...I see you're from Holbrook...we're about 10 LIE exits to the west of you...in Dix Hills!)

our family felt the same way about the tonga toast ..we were expecting GREAT and we felt just OK..Hope we get some answers to our question as we are leaving in just 24DAYS..See you on the LIE..LOL..Marianne:wave2:

We thought this was a great meal. It is different form CP because it is not a buffet, but a family style table set up. The characters were all very friendly and spent an aundant amount of time with our children. The children's activities make for a unique experience as well. Be sure to have a PS, the earlier the better as things tend to get backed up near the middle breakfast hours.

Yes and it was fabulous!!!!! It definitely one of the better character breakfast.

We ate here on Oct 8. Breakfast was good and plentiful. Potato wedges were excellent. Bacon was crisp. We were happy. Kids enjoyed the character parade, which they also joined in, carrying their maracas.

BTW My uncle works here, breakfast only. Ask for David.

I forgot to mention how fabulous the bread is!! Soft and moist with pineapple. YUMMY!!

Off the OP - But we ate at Kona Cafe on Tuesday and thought the Tonga toast was overrated as well.

Off the OP - But we ate at Kona Cafe on Tuesday and thought the Tonga toast was overrated as well.

This is our favorite character breakfast. The food is delicious and you don't have to worry about missing characters since it's served to the table, rather than a buffet. We also have had great character interaction here. Last time, Chip actually pulled up a chair and flipped through my 120 page autograph book that I had made for the characters to sign. Love this place!!!

Not since it moved from Tangarora Terrace. Almost ate at 'Ohana once, was driven away by extreme noise, lol.

steve

Scott, printed out the pix..it looks great! do they have anything else beside the eggs as my DDIL hates eggs? TIA I know that we will make a PS as soon as we get there can't now cause there are 15 of us going and want to make sure everyone can attend..Marainne

Throwing in my two cents :-), there is really tasty waffles on that platter too (I should know, I helped eat them!) and I second the bread, it was out of this world but you have to like pineapple to really like it (my cousin wasn't a big fan of it but he isn't a pineapple fan as I recall). Plus, the thing with the platters is they keep coming if you ask! I was in heaven...:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter