Has anyone ever heard of this...

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
I just travelled with a friend to Las Vegas, and on the plane, she was tipping the stewardess every time we got a drink (only a couple). I was wondering, are we supposed to tip the airline staff, because I never have, and have never seen anyone do it before. Does anyone else tip them? I feel bad if I am supposed to, because they do work hard. Anyways, I just had to ask.
J

Don't feel bad - we are frequent fliers & have never tipped the attendants. Don't know the policy at all airlines, but our friend is a pilot for an airline based here in Chicago and he said members of the flight crew are not allowed to accept cash tips.:D

I dont know about domestic flights but I have a friend that every time he flys an International Filght, he tips the staff ASAP. He says he always gets fantastic service for doing so, but I am kinda cheap and I have never tried.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter