Has anyone ever used dvcreservations?

Says there are no fees to list points, but I can't find anything that says how much they charge owners to be the middleman. That would make me pass them by. YMMV.

Says there are no fees to list points, but I can't find anything that says how much they charge owners to be the middleman. That would make me pass them by. YMMV.

Do most companies charge owners to list their points for rent? We have worked with 2 different rental agencies and we never have to pay? Am I misunderstanding something?

Do most companies charge owners to list their points for rent? We have worked with 2 different rental agencies and we never have to pay? Am I misunderstanding something?
There’s a difference between what a renter pays and what a owner receives. The broker keeps the difference. They charge someone something, but it is’t usually up front.

Don't know of any well known broker who charges an owner to list points for rent. But they do get compensated for their services (as supersnoop posted).

The brokers I know about are all very clear about their charges. Couldn't find that info on the site the OP is asking about.

I used David’s DVC rentals never paid to list points! Transaction was quick and painless!

It says on their website that they charge the renter, not the owner to list.

"A Price Best For You
We allow you control over your rate per point! Set the rate you want. Click hereto start the process which will show your pricing options and a suggested price for your points.

You are paid the exact price that you set when your points rent. We take our fees from the renter NOT YOU. For example: if you set your rental price at $10 and you successfully rent out 90 points, you are paid $900 (90 X 10). For quicker sales and if points are going to expire soon you should always list at a low price. "

They had multiple errors on their website as well. If they don't pay attention to the details, do you want to give them a whole bunch of money to get you a reservation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!