Has anyone flown Spirit recently?

AJSMOMMY

Earning My Ears
Flying on Spirit next week. Did you feel safe? What precautions are they taking?
Thank you

We flew with Spirit in the end of August. Masks are of course required. Depending on how full the flight is they will attempt to leave open rows in between people as well as middle seats open. Our flight arriving in Orlando almost every seat was full however on our departing flight they were able to keep people much more spaced out. I never saw any further sanitation methods taking place it didn't feel much different from flying pre-covid but it also didn't seem any worse than making a trip to the grocery store.

We flew Spirit 2 weeks ago to Disney. Masks required. It was a full flight. I thought the Flight Attendants did a wonderful job reminding people to pull their mask up. I felt completely safe on the flight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!