has anyone got a tried and tested belgian waffle recipe?

karentan

<font color=green>my main job for tomorrow is to g
ive got a mickey waffle maker and it came with a recipe sheet but i havent liked any ive tried yet. i made some yesterday from a recipe i got off the net and they were ok, but i'm looking for the best waffle youve made! i really want to get the ready made stuff but they dont sell it in the UK. can anyone help?
thanks

I wouldn't call this a Belgian recipe, but I too have a Mickey waffle iron and the recipe works great with it. You can use it for pancakes too.

2 cups Bisquick
1 large egg
1/2 cup oil
1 1/3 cup club soda

I only add 1/4 cup of oil and add some vanilla extract to my mix. The waffles comes out lite and crispy. I don't know if your have Bisquick there in the UK, but it's an all purpose baking mix. The batter will not hold over night so you will have to use all of it once it's made. I usually use it all for waffles and freeze the waffles that are not eaten.

Tip if you are going to freeze waffles...the best way to reheat them is to defrost the waffles first then stick them in the oven at a low temp 200 degrees for about 5 minutes.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter