has anyone got photos of their AKL photopass session?

karentan

<font color=green>my main job for tomorrow is to g
ive heard that they've been doing photopass sessions at the AKL, but i havent been able to find anyones photos of their shoot. i know one disser has definately got photos that they got done free as a "practise", can anyone help?

has anyone got photos they'd care to share?

Just returned from wdw on sat 9/27. WE had a photo sessions at WL and AKL. The WL pictures were good. AKL not impressed with our pictures. Alot of the pictures were blurry. I told her that I wanted family pictures . mainly she took all 3 kids and individuals, even of my husband and myself ???? Our pictures were taken at 6 pm She had alot of trouble with lighting So alot of pictures were dark. The AKL is a beautiful place I would have liked to seen more of it in the background in the pictures. The stairs were beautiful and she only got a pose standing on them not infront of them showing the stairs and railings in front and behind us going down. Also our half hour session was interupted with many people asking the photophotographer to take there picture for their photopass card.
They have only been open at the AKL for several weeks. I believe they need more time to get better photo back grounds and better on the camera dealing with lighting changes.
DisneyPhotoImage1-1.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage18.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage37-1.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage48.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage54.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage67.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage75.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage79.jpg

The ones you have posted came out really nice. We are staying at the AKL for the first time in November. A few weeks ago I mentioned to my DH that I wished AKL did the photo sessions. I'm happy to hear that they are doing it!

I hope thry have them next year when we go back. How far in advance do you make the appointment?

I made the reservation 30 days in advance.It really put a crimp in the day -stoping, going back to the rm rest and then get ready. BUT WELL WORTH IT.

Nice pics!

So what did the photographer say to the guests asking for their pics to be made during your session? Did it really cut into your time?

We're staying there in December and have just about decided to bring our tripod and take our own pics instead of the newly priced/not sure what you are going to get photopass session.

Love your pics!!

i didn't even realize AKL was doing the resort photo sessions... how exciting!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter