Has anyone had any luck getting an AllStar room with passholder discount?

wishicouldgomoreofte

Mouseketeer
I know online is glitchy, and really weird high rates have been showing up lately.
I have been looking for a little over a week for an AllStar, cheapest available room, for Dec 11. Want to come in one night early for already booked trip. I can find availability at all 3 AllStars for Dec 11, but no discount, rack rate. Of course, I would prefer a discount. I went ahead and booked. The AP discount came out yesterday, and nothing with that, or any other discount, only rack rate.
I called in today, and CM said his system just kept circling, etc, but he booked the discount all day yesterday. He could only get 2 nights Pop preferred. The discount details say 1 night minimum.
Has anyone had any luck online? On the phone? For Dec 11, or thereabouts at AllStars?
Is it the system? Tell me your successful online or phone AP booking stories for AllStars, please.

Same issues.....trying to get AP discount anywhere. No luck yesterday. There were no regular priced room either, except for a SSR and BLT 2br. I tried on my phone this morning, and there were rooms everywhere. So, I figured I would call to get AP discount, and the person on the phone said that their systems are down. I will keep trying, however.

No. :( Full rack rate at Sports unless an AP discount or Florida Resident discount (whenever it's released) shows up. Glad I changed back to a value now.

I booked it awhile ago, but I have an AP discount for one Night in Movies for Sept 1. I could've gotten it for the whole week, except for Saturday night, but I am changing resorts after the first night.

I booked an AP Discount room at All Stars Sports in June (I think) for Aug. 27-29th. $70 a night!!! I have to say....it only popped up that one time. I am constantly checking....and never saw it again after I booked it.

I booked an AP rate at Movies about 2 weeks ago for the night of September 27th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter