Has Anyone Requested A Recipie From A Disney Chef?

ILUVDXL

<font color=teal>What makes you think there is onl
I filled out a form October 23 while having Tea at the GF requesting a copy of the egg salad they serve. Now over a month later I still have recieved nothing. Has anyone done this? And how long did it take?

We've have asked numerous times for recipes. From Liberty Tree Tavern, Crystal Palace. The waitress just went in the back and printed it out for us.

I've never done requested a recipe, but it sounds like a great idea. I've never thought about that.

I've asked for recipes many times. Usually they go in back and print them out. Only once did the server come back to say they didn't have a recipe but the chef told her what was in the glaze.

Did you try posting on the recipe board?

Cyn

I had luck one time several years ago when I sent an email to WDW; told them which restaurant and what recipe I wanted; it was emailed back to me the next day!

At boma I made the request from our server. It was on our email when we got home. For Ohana I emailed a request and got a printed one back in about 2 weeks.

Several years ago I had emailed them requesting a recipe from CG. They not only supplied the recipe but also the phone number directly to the chef!

At Boma last month I requested 3 recipes, so the chef got a card for me to fill out with my email address. Only a week or so later...there it was!

MMMM, I can taste that Coconut Curry Chicken Soup now...mmmm...

Someone on this board kindly provided me with an email address (it was in my PMs, so it is gone now)...I emailed the recipes I wanted, and the restaurant, and in a couple of days, they were emailed to me. Last week, I asked our server for a recipe at WCC, and she went in the kitchen and wrote out what the chef told her. It will take a little experimenting to get it right, though, because he didn't give specific instructions!

Does anyone have the e-mail address? I'd really like to get this recipie

You might try asking on the cooking, crafting, scrapping part of the DIS bbs. I suspect someone over there will have the email address.

I think my mother's only reason to join our trip in august was to collect recipes! She had the CMs in the concierge lounge giving her new recipes everyday, the chef at CG came out to say hello, took my e-mail address so he could send her a recipe, the chef at Sci-Fi came over to the table to tell her how to make the ribs in coco-cola, it just went on and on and on!

We loved the cheese potatos at the Crystal Palace in October and the server brought us a prepared card with the recipe without us even asking for it.

I requested a few recipes from our recent trip and they were in my email when we got home. One word of caution, and they're up front about it... they have to reduce the serving sizes from several hundred to a family sized recipe, and seasonings may need to be adjusted. I asked for the recipe for the Mara's African Stew - it was for 16 servings and had 3 cups of soy sauce in it! Although the aromas from my kitchen were heavenly, the stew was inedible!

Good luck!

Does anyone have an contact address that I could email about getting WDW recipes? I was just there last week and did not think to ask while there. I would like some recipes now, of course. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter