Has anyone stayed at Avanti International Drive?

1andrea

DIS Veteran
We usually stay in a villa but the lady is selling it and with only two of us going on a short trip in February/March we’re considering a hotel.

This one seems a good price and location. We don’t need anything major fancy but we like clean and modern!

Has anyone stayed here recently? Xx

A couple I follow on IG swear by it.

Personally. I Drive too too far to WDW for me!

A couple I follow on IG swear by it.

Personally. I Drive too too far to WDW for me!

Thanks!! What’s IG??

We usually stay in Kissimmee but we’ll be splitting our time between Disney and Universal so don’t mind giving Idrive a try for a week! Xx

Thanks!! What’s IG??

We usually stay in Kissimmee but we’ll be splitting our time between Disney and Universal so don’t mind giving Idrive a try for a week! Xx

Instagram :)

I've done I Drive a few times, but hate the commute to Disney World! Will be good for your Universal time though :)

Instagram :)

I've done I Drive a few times, but hate the commute to Disney World! Will be good for your Universal time though :)

Thank you I’ll have a look in there. I don’t mind driving, it well I’m only a passenger! X

Is the avanti the one that used to be called international palms resort? If so we stayed their twice and had no complaints although it was a long time ago!

Is the avanti the one that used to be called international palms resort? If so we stayed their twice and had no complaints although it was a long time ago!
Thats the one, always used to be the cheapest hotel on Virgin Holidays, till the Red Lion was available!

We stayed there in April, and we could not fault it and are planning on staying there again next year.

It is very clean and tidy, the staff are friendly, the hotel food is really good. The location is great, you can walk to restaraunts, Orlando Eye etc. We have stayed on Disney property, and in the Royal Pacific and other expensive hotels and cannot fault the Avanti.

We stayed there in April, and we could not fault it and are planning on staying there again next year.

It is very clean and tidy, the staff are friendly, the hotel food is really good. The location is great, you can walk to restaraunts, Orlando Eye etc. We have stayed on Disney property, and in the Royal Pacific and other expensive hotels and cannot fault the Avanti.

Thank you! We went ahead and booked. We usually stay in a villa so have no chance to wander around. I’m looking forward to walking to Miller’s Ale House for tea etc and only being a short distance from my favorite breakfast food place xx

Did the old hotel go on fire? X
I hadn't heard that it did. We haven't been to Florida for 7 years but we stayed in the Tower of the old hotel in 2011 and one of the blocks near the pool in 2010. I preferred the Tower, Momma preferred the one near the pool. It's probably all changed now but I felt the tower room was bigger.

I hadn't heard that it did. We haven't been to Florida for 7 years but we stayed in the Tower of the old hotel in 2011 and one of the blocks near the pool in 2010. I preferred the Tower, Momma preferred the one near the pool. It's probably all changed now but I felt the tower room was bigger.

Thank you. I love a spacious room so that’s good to know xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts