Has anyone stayed at Marriott's Cypress Harbour, Please give me a review.

darrius1st

Mouseketeer
I have a large family with younger kids and we are staying at Marriott's Cypress Harbour Aug. 19 to Aug. 26 and was wondering how kid friendly it is. I have stayed at Harbour Lake across the street but the Tripadvisor reviews have gone downhill. I know I can always count on Disboards for a good honest review.

I have a large family with younger kids and we are staying at Marriott's Cypress Harbour Aug. 19 to Aug. 26 and was wondering how kid friendly it is. I have stayed at Harbour Lake across the street but the Tripadvisor reviews have gone downhill. I know I can always count on Disboards for a good honest review.
It appears to be kid friendly but not 100%. This will be my 3rd year there, very clean, multiple pools and very nice lake where there are small craft rentals. Great location as you already know.

52,53,54. You want to be close to the main building. The main pool, store, spa, gym and outdoor bar and food are right there.
Thank you for your reply. What is the best building or section to stay in?

I stayed here last October during the week Hurricane Matthew blew through. I was here with my 2 teenage boys and another family. We stayed at a building very close to the main office/check in building. This is the best location for everything. We loved the pool and pool activities, my boys rented a kayak and cruised around the lake, you can order food and eat at the outdoor bar/restaurant or poolside. Our unit was renovated and beautiful! The location is amazing.... I literally think it took us 10 minutes to get to Magic Kingdom. Super convenient to Disney parks or Universal, International Drive, airport, and tons of restaurants, etc.. I would love to stay here again anytime!!

I stayed here last October during the week Hurricane Matthew blew through. I was here with my 2 teenage boys and another family. We stayed at a building very close to the main office/check in building. This is the best location for everything. We loved the pool and pool activities, my boys rented a kayak and cruised around the lake, you can order food and eat at the outdoor bar/restaurant or poolside. Our unit was renovated and beautiful! The location is amazing.... I literally think it took us 10 minutes to get to Magic Kingdom. Super convenient to Disney parks or Universal, International Drive, airport, and tons of restaurants, etc.. I would love to stay here again anytime!!
We were there the same week, and booked this October already

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter