Has anyone tried their link to Silvershuttle's website recently?

Bexx

DIS Veteran
Mine doesn't seem to work anymore - I'm hoping it's not a bad sign. :confused3

Mine too :guilty: and thats now when I wanted to try them for the first time in May. Hope it will work again soon

Greets Renate

Noooooooooooo :guilty:

As many know I've advocated Silvershuttle and would have been using them in 3 months time. With VEA's schedule on off ite holidays and 3 children this will be a major irritation.

Please the first one to spot this back up let us know. Hopefully they are updating the site :confused3

Reid

Hi Reid,

as you booked before do you may have an email of them? Perhaps we can try to ask then what happened.

Greets Renate

Sorry Renate
had done some housekeeping on emails couple of months ago and deleted all of last years holiday correspondence, which included silvershuttle. Isn't that the way :rolleyes:

Reid

Don't know if it's okay to post this, but I've just found this info about Silvershuttle on a Google search -

SILVERSHUTTLE 50 avenue Gambetta 94700 Maisons Alfort Par téléphone :
Tél : 06 24 22 42 50 Par email: Email : info@silvershuttle.biz

Does this ring any bells, Reid?!

That's a shame Renate. Anyone feel brave enough to try the phone number?!

Email looks familar and I've had same bounce back as Renate.
Number not recognised, at least from UK :confused3

Reid

Didn't know about the website problem but they were still operating this past Sunday, 10 April, when they gave me a ride to CDG from Newport Beach Club.

Capt1633, I take it you had pre-booked this with them ?

Do you still have contact details, as I need to finalise arrangements for our trip in summer?

Reid

Cyrano said:
Capt1633, I take it you had pre-booked this with them ?

Do you still have contact details, as I need to finalise arrangements for our trip in summer?

Reid
I did pre-book! I will see if I can locate any of my info. I believe I have discarded most items. I will post whatever I can locate.

Hi,

I just tried to phone them, but they were not available only the aswering set :smooth: :badpc:

guess I have to find another option for the transport.

Greets Renate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter