Has anyone used their SW gift card?

Marie51

Earning My Ears
I'll admit it - I'm technologically challenged. I received my Sea World $20 gift card but haven't been able to use it. If I was using it at the supermarket, for example, how would I use it? Do I push credit card? Has anyone used it? I'd appreciate any advice. (I know Sea World sent out duplicate cards that aren't valid but that's not the one I'm trying to use.)

I used mine at SeaWorld. They said they hadn't seen it before, but they put it through as credit and I paid the balance. It went very smoothly.

If you are using at a store, I would let the cashier know that you are putting $20.00 on a credit card. If you are paying cash for the balance, some places process the cash portion first.

Good Luck!

Thanks! I was trying to use the card for amounts over the $20 card limit thinking it would automatically deduct that amount from what my total bill. It would not work that way. I have now used it for amounts under the card's limit and have not had any problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter