Has anyone used whey protein powder to assist in toning up and slimming down?

Queen of the WDW Scene

It's only MY opinion, YOU decided to quote it.
I've lost a little over 50lbs in the last 18 months and I have anywhere from 6lbs-18lbs to lose before I'm in my target weight range.
I mostly just walk for exercise and I eat right.
I am happy that I have done it slowly because I have just the tiniest bit of loose skin.
Currently I have hit a plateau and I'm at the point of frustration since I've stayed at the same weight for 7 weeks and I have only a small amount to lose to hit the top end of my target range.
I've heard that if you add whey protein powder and also a little extra exercise like some sit ups, squats, light weights you'll start seeing toned tight skin and more easily lose the weight.
Just wondering if anyone else has added whey protein powder and found it assisted them in losing weight?

I would definitely agree with adding some toning exercises to build muscle and boost your metabolism.

I'm not sure if adding whey protein will help you burst through your plateau, but I certainly don't see any harming in trying!

I actually decided to try it and it definitely is helping!
I've added 50 sit ups, 50 squats, and a couple arm exercises with 5lbs weights (had tried this before with zero results so went back to just walking) but this time with the whey protein I've broken through and lost 3lbs.
Since I don't have too much more to lose I think I'll get there!

BTW my sister's trainer had suggested it to her so she suggested one in particular to me so I went with the trainer's advice and I'm so glad I did!

Changing your exercise routine is what is helping you lose a little more weight. Good Luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts