Has Aunt Polly's been open consistently?

Nutmeg2016

Mouseketeer
We're thinking of dropping our Be Our Guest lunch reservation for Thursday and hitting Aunt Polly's instead.

However, I've seen at least one comment from a family who tried for lunch in early afternoon (since it re-opened for the season) and it was closed - anyone have insight on this? Maybe it was just a fluke. . .

I'd really love to try it, but I'd also rather not head to TSI for lunch with two hungry kids and find it shuttered (esp. during a crazy spring break week).

Thank you!

We ate at Aunt Polly's on March 16th. They told us that was the last day it would be open for awhile. Things can always change.

I believe it was only due to be open from March 9-16 (It may have had additional days/ times added).

It's usually only open on what are traditionally incredibly crowded days (for what that's worth, crowd levels really don't vary too much anymore but obviously spring break and Christmas/ New Year's can be the exception even still), and for limited runs.

Ok, thanks!

I did hear that its run had been extended until the end of April, but who knows. . .

I haven't seen it open for years. Supposedly it is only open during very busy times and we avoid those if possible.

It is still open. I had the brownie there yesterday- ice cream was high quality, brownie and icing both dry, no marshmallows so wasn't really a Mississippi mud brownie...

The Disney Tourist blog has a story about Aunt Polly’s this week. I hope we’re able to get there on our trip next month; haven’t been there in quite a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter