Has MDE been glitching today?

SimonSez

DIS Veteran
I sign in and it hasn't been showing the days left till Disney, and it's also saying it can't retrieve one or more FPs although I can still see them listed. Has MDE been acting weird for anyone else today? Oh yeah, it seems Stitch has been eating pages again :stir:

I think there was an update today. We added memory maker and it is not showing up on mde but it is showing up on the Disney tech side of things. It is also saying it can't retrieve fp info although it is clearly showing my fp info.

Yes, both the app and the mobile site were not loading earlier for me. A couple times or said it couldn't load my plans which worried me.

I sign in and it hasn't been showing the days left till Disney, and it's also saying it can't retrieve one or more FPs although I can still see them listed. Has MDE been acting weird for anyone else today? Oh yeah, it seems Stitch has been eating pages again :stir:
Yes. I just checked & can't see any of my ressies. Just try again later.

I think there was an update today. We added memory maker and it is not showing up on mde but it is showing up on the Disney tech side of things. It is also saying it can't retrieve fp info although it is clearly showing my fp info.
It's like tradition, MDE always does this at least once before a trip :rolleyes: It's still glitching this morning.

It's like tradition, MDE always does this at least once before a trip :rolleyes: It's still glitching this morning.
Okay, not a glitch, Capang is correct, they are doing some enhancements. I chatted with one of the Sleeping Beauty fairies and she confirmed the enhancements. My list is intact, however the #number of days countdown is still off. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a problem exclusive to me as I have that kinda luck :earseek:Stitch just needs to stay in his cage until my trip, so he can't eat the MDE pages :badpc: :drinking:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter