Has or is there been a Comerical you hate so bad

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
It puts you in a bad mood ?

Mine is the current Walgreen Commercial of the women boxing , n fact I hate it so bad I emailed Walgreens and begged them to take it off the air

None that make me mad.

But after all the Matthew McConaughey Lincoln commercials, I think you should be allowed to pummel anyone who bought a Lincoln post McConaughey. Lincoln should apologize to the world and go out of business as a courtesy.

The Peloton commercial with that God awful, irritating, Jay-Z noise.
I can't bring myself to call it music having played real music for about sixty years................

The Folgers Christmas commercial where the brother comes home from Africa. Some really unnatural lines in that one (the sister referring to herself as “sister” when her brother pretends to not recognize her... who would say that?!), and then the flirtatious tension between the siblings at the end. So bizarre!

The Peloton commercial with that God awful, irritating, Jay-Z noise.
I can't bring myself to call it music having played real music for about sixty years................

21 Grammy's, 74 noms...but that can't mean that the men isn't a genuis...lol. I just tuned up the Black Album because your post made me realize it'd been too long.

Last edited:
The worst commercials I can remember were the Head On commercials. I would never have bought that product, because the commercials totally turned me off.

Recently, the Pepsi commercials are so bad that they make me want to give up my Diet Pepsi addiction. :p

ANY Capital One ad--between William Shatner, Jennifer Garner, and Kaley Cuoco, they all drive me nuts!

I think the Sonic guys commercials are bad. My DH thinks they are funny.

I know everyone seems to love Geico commercials, but they make me so mad because they are absolutely a nightmare to deal with if your injuries are over $10k.

I rarely ever see a commercial; we started DVR'ing everything or watching on-demand many years ago. What does bug me is the gawdawful repetitiveness of them. We very occasionally will watch a live sports event and when we do, I find it very irritating to see the same commercial played 15 times over a 2 hour period. Same thing with radio ads. I listen to news/talk radio about 5 hours a day and nothing is worse than having one of those stupid, 10 second jingles become a brain-worm you can't stop humming. :scared:

I rarely ever see a commercial; we started DVR'ing everything or watching on-demand many years ago.

Cutting the cord is a brave new world of non skippable commercials.

I have watched way more commercials since cutting the cord and switching to YouTubeTV. To keep the price low deals were worked out with the networks that if you watch a recorded show during the period where the network offers an on demand version, you are presented with the on demand version with unskipable commercials. For shows I watch on CBS this means I have to watch the show within 24 hours of it recording or wait 2+ weeks or I get the on demand version. The other networks are not as aggressive with forcing the on demand version.

But I am saving in excess of $100 a month and have been for 2 years. I'll sit through a few commercials to save $1200 a year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter