• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hasn't ANYONE been to Citywalk on the 4th of July?

lorivegas

Mouseketeer
For those of you that have been to Citywalk on the 4th... what is this I read about "priority seating" for the fireworks? How does this work? Any info sure would be appreciated!(Special parties, band etc...:tongue: :wave:

They have a roped off area..you pay to get into it. There is a band, and you get up front seating on the grass..near the water. It is great...we did it last year. The fireworks were amazing.

We watched the July 4 fireworks from IOA back in Jurassic Park. They were fantastic. City Walk was absolutely mobbed. If you plan on watching them from City Walk get the PS. I think some of the restaurants had the area roped off and served a meal and provided seats to watch the fireworks.

I REALLY appreciate some answers!! I am sorry, but one more... how do I go about getting these "reserved " seats? Even more silly... someone said they got beads thrown to them(like Mardi Gras) If it is that kind of atmosphere.... BEADS, BANDS, BOOZE.... I AM THERE!! HA HA!:pinkbounc :crazy: :sunny:

I don't know how far in advance you can book it. I think the Latin Quarter was one of the restaurants participating. I remember them asking us if we wanted to sign up for their special July 4th dinner. When we went through City Walk there was an area roped off and a great looking buffet set up.

If it is that kind of atmosphere.... BEADS, BANDS, BOOZE.... I AM THERE!! HA HA!

I hear THAT!!! :D ;) :D

Sounds like a nice alternative to actually being IN the crowded parks....I'll have to check it out...if I find anything out, I'll be sure to post! :)

Karen

The roped off area serving the meal was a private party...it had nothing to do with the City Walk 4th of July parth. No meal was served with the special seating/roped off area.

So do you just call the restaurants at Citywalk and ask who's doing what for the 4th and set up your PS? We arrive that day( about noon) and haven't decided whether or not to use up one of our 5 bonus pass days or just enjoy RPR and fireworks from Citywalk. Is there a general Citywalk info phone# or do you call places direct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter