Haunted Lighthouse at Busch Gardens

Cool! Gold, Silver, and Bronze passport holders get a sneak preview on 5/30 from around 7 pm to 11 pm.

It looked like they still have some work to do from our visit last weekend. Was hoping to get in for a soft opening. The Festhaus is closed and the buildings in this area have all been repainted with brighter designs. I bet the Festhaus re-opens when the ride does under a different name. I hear the German sausages are history. Guess they don't really fit in to the theme in this are. They go much better in Williamsburg in the Germany section.

It's open at BGW.

Great show. I'll drive up to BGT to see it again.

No, I won't give away any spoilers.

Gosh, my fingers are itching to type... but no. I'll stop right here.

We got a mailer saying there was a sneak preview on May 24, too. I hope so -- I'll be there and it's my birthday!

Bummer about the FestHaus -- hope they have everything done for Howl-O-Scream -- wouldn't be the same without the Fright Feast!

Everything is open at BG. I went to the passholder previews and it was a royal mess. Everybody was complaining about the fiasco at Seaworld when they did a passhold preview at the Waterfront, BG event was much worse. The crowds were so bad that it was difficult to walk around the park, lines were around an hour for almost all rides. They even had the auxillary parking lots open and packed and were turning away from the parking lots and sending them home.

On top of the bad Haunted Lighthouse is great. No hints you will need to experience it yourself.

Also FiestaHaus is gone for ever it is now Dessert Grill. They didn't have a menu posted anywhere so I can't tell you what they did differently. I was told that they now have a blast type of show in there.

Got my letter in the mail regarding the mess at the passholder preview... they sent me two free passes to have my family/friends visit the park... while they sent my sister who did not complain a free pass for FOTL next time she visits....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter