Haunted Mansion Holiday (pics)

cstraub

DIS Veteran
This was our first time seeing the Haunted Mansion as the Haunted Mansion Holiday. I rode through the first time saying OH MY GOSH the entire ride. It was worth the trip just to see the Haunted Mansion. All I can say is WOW and WOW!!!!

Some pics from the Haunted Mansion Holiday on Friday the 13th......

770121161403_0_ALB.jpg

480121161403_0_ALB.jpg

846751161403_0_ALB.jpg

366751161403_0_ALB.jpg

136751161403_0_ALB.jpg

Great shots you guys are so lucky I wish they would do something at WDW for NBC

ahhh..... poop..... I can't see them, My computer won't let me for some reason :confused3 Oh well... I've never been in the Haunted Mansion before so I'll be really suprised this time when we go this Dec :cool1:

I'mNoPrince said:
Great shots you guys are so lucky I wish they would do something at WDW for NBC

Ack! I hope not - it's one of the things that keeps the parks unique! :cool1:

Awesome pics!!! Love that layover! Maybe I'm just being dense but why does it say 000 days til X-Mas? By my count there's...*counts* well, quite a few more than 0? lol!

I'm not sure why some of you are only seeing red x's. That happens sometimes to me to. I think you can left click the x's and copy the properties and then paste them in your browser to view them.

They pics are hosted by kodak easyshare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter