Haunted Mansion Restaurant?? AWESOME!!

WOW, is this necessary? Since it CLEARLY says "RESTAURANT" in the title I think it would probably belong here, as well as on the rumor board, yes? No need to be snarky.
That poster was not being snarky. :confused3 It's a rumor & we have a separate forum for rumors. Rumors may only be posted in that forum, in order to prevent confusion. Nothing more to it than that.

That poster was not being snarky. :confused3 It's a rumor & we have a separate forum for rumors. Rumors may only be posted in that forum, in order to prevent confusion. Nothing more to it than that.

Hopefully it wasn't, but that was how I read it, along with the reply after that. If it's about a RESTAURANT, I don't understand why it wouldn't belong both places. Or why anyone gets so bent out of shape if something that doesn't 100% belong here gets put here. Blows my mind.

Hopefully it wasn't, but that was how I read it, along with the reply after that. If it's about a RESTAURANT, I don't understand why it wouldn't belong both places. Or why anyone gets so bent out of shape if something that doesn't 100% belong here gets put here. Blows my mind.

The reply after that was the OP requesting that the post be moved. There was no snark.

Even the article states that it's a rumor.

Hope it happens! Wonder what type of food they'd serve.

Honestly I forget half the time there's a rumor board. That combined with my excitement had the post wind up here. :)
I'm pretty excited too but I don't want to get my hopes up after the hotel rooms never "materialized." :faint: Here's hoping they come through for us this time!

I'm pretty excited too but I don't want to get my hopes up after the hotel rooms never "materialized." :faint: Here's hoping they come through for us this time!

Yes, I'd be on board for an entire HM resort . . . Rooms, restaurants, shops and all. Hot and cold running chills in the bathrooms . . .and maybe a ballroom for dancing late into the night . . .:hmghost:

The reply after - asking for it to be moved - was from the OP so definitely no snark detected there. Hopefully was just being a DISer trying to follow the posting guidelines.

WOW, is this necessary? Since it CLEARLY says "RESTAURANT" in the title I think it would probably belong here, as well as on the rumor board, yes? No need to be snarky.

I wasn't being snarky - just a reminder about the Rumors forum here on the DIS

Thank You. This was my point. I was not trying to be snarky.

I see you are new to posting on the DIS. Yes the Boards are organized into topic forums. As you stated, obviously you don't understand. Perhaps you can take a few minutes to review all the individual topics and it will help you to understand the Forums . No need to "Blows my mind".
Good Luck

I wonder if they could take this one step beyond Be Our Guest and have "haunted" robot carts wheel food to your table.

And then re-use that technology so we can have a Jabba the Hutt buffet with drink serving droids.

It's going to be like the TOT Bar that I was so super excited about and then they didn't do it :sad:

So going to try to not get my hopes up....

:jumping1:Well that lasted all of 5 seconds this would be amazing :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Not that it's even remotely possible but wouldn't it be great if it was positioned behind the Mirror where you see your hitchhiking ghosts and you could see them both side and have them joining you for dinner - EPIC:banana::cheer2::banana::cheer2::banana::cheer2::banana::cheer2::banana::cheer2::banana::cheer2:...

okay Kate just breath :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter