Have a 7 night reservation at Poly, can I wait list another resort for half of it?

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
Is it possible to wait list 3 or 4 nights of an existing reservation at another resort? We have 7 nights booked at Poly but would love to split that with Beach Club or Boardwalk.

Yes. People will warn you that it is risky because member services can make mistakes when filling the waitlist, but I have had very good luck doing this several times this past year. Create the waitlist online, then call up member services and have them add a specific note to the waitlist that says “replace dates x, y and z of poly reservation with Beach Club, keep remaining poly nights”. I did this successfully four times as I pieced together a Beach Club stay for food and wine, creating a single night waitlist and as each night came through they took one night off my original AKV reservation and added one night to my growing Beach Club reservation. One night waitlist date more likely to come through, that’s why I did it this way.

Yes. People will warn you that it is risky because member services can make mistakes when filling the waitlist, but I have had very good luck doing this several times this past year. Create the waitlist online, then call up member services and have them add a specific note to the waitlist that says “replace dates x, y and z of poly reservation with Beach Club, keep remaining poly nights”. I did this successfully four times as I pieced together a Beach Club stay for food and wine, creating a single night waitlist and as each night came through they took one night off my original AKV reservation and added one night to my growing Beach Club reservation. One night waitlist date more likely to come through, that’s why I did it this way.
Great! Thank you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter