have a question

Fire14

Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.
my df and I live in one state plan on getting married in another. we would like a family friend who is a minster marry us. He is from a differnt state then which the wedding will take place. Does he have to do anything special to make our marriage legal? WE know that we have to get the Marriage license from the county we marry in but other than that is there any thing anybody is aware of? WE are being married in Michigan

I think every state is different in their rules. I'd check with the office where you are getting the marriage license to find out the requirements. Check soon, not when you are getting the license.

i realize that every state has differnt rules. i am already going around and round about marriage license so what's one more thing lol.

He has to know what county we are marryoimg in and get a form filled out from probate court.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter