Have fun storming the castle! A Feb. 2010 PTR - Mods I can be closed now!

My Sista!! I'm glad to know that I will at least see you over at Jordan's TR. I missed you! Thank you for the money by the way, give your hubby a kiss on the cheek for getting it out to me. :goodvibes

Guess what?!?

My son got into.....

A&M!!

We got the letter yesterday!! :woohoo:
Love you and missed you my Texas Sista! I do want to hear about your trip, so ask Jordy if he's good with you slipping in every so often something about your trip. :goodvibes :hug:

Hey Elisabeth! Haha - they still haven’t closed it! :woohoo:

I’ve been away for a couple of months with crazy work and home schedules and have just gotten back on the boards. Loved the conversation with the ‘nice professional spa lady’ – priceless. Bummer about the creepy guy that PM’d you, that’s just wrong on so many levels. Hope he got kicked off and didn’t give you any more grief.

Unlike Jordan, I’ll jump right in there and comment on the bag (I can do that, I live in a house full of women ;-D ). That was quite the set of pink bling y’all ordered, you’ll be stylin’ for sure in the parks. And great purchases via Disney online.

Sorry to hear about the toe mishap – hope it wasn’t broken. And great score finding a car before you left. Whoohoo! Okay, off to your TR :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter