Have i messed up???

Buzz18

lost my first account
After weeks of planning and looking at different hotels got a great deal on a nice hotel booked and paid for it then realized we will be there for Columbus Day Weekend have i just booked for a crazy busy time?? we have only been in September and it often rained so we thought we would go later.

I have heard that Colombus Day/weekend is crazy busy but feel that anytime these days are busy!

We last went in November 2016 ( the 2 weeks before Thanksgiving ) and the first week was meant to be ' quieter ' but it wasn't :guilty:

Thanks Tash

we fly on the 28th Sept and are pretty experienced disney and theme park people so im hoping with a good plan it wont be to bad.

I'd echo the above. We've been at many different times including Christmas and New Year and supposedly 'quieter' times. With planning, you'll still have a great time!

We were there Xmas and new year just gone and it was manic !! However with careful FP planning and being prepared at be at the gates of the park an hour before they opened we rode every headline ride multiple times. With a little perseverance we also managed to get 4th, 5th and even 6th fast passes on several days and that was traveling with a group of 16 of us !!!

So anything is possible !

The last two years we have been on Columbus Day... I won’t lie, it was hideous. This year we have booked to go two weeks earlier purposefully to avoid it!!!

Also there for Columbus Day (can’t be helped as Scottish October break).

Going to avoid MK on the Monday and fingers crossed it’s a bit quieter later that week.

I was there over Martin Luther King Day the other week. It was busy at the weekend and the monday. Was much more manageable the remainder of the week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!