Have onboard booking and want to change date

uandmfan

Mouseketeer
I'm 99%sure I've read this question before but I can't find the answer in search.

In February 2018 we booked a February 2019 cruise. We now want to change that to a February 2020 cruise. We can do that right? We'll still get the discount and obb?

We booked March 3 (as per the email they sent us) so as long as we book a cruise that departs before March 3 2020 we are ok right?

We transferred the cruise to costco so I'm not looking forward to spending the day on the phone with them if we try to book opening day.

Thanks!

I'm 99%sure I've read this question before but I can't find the answer in search.

In February 2018 we booked a February 2019 cruise. We now want to change that to a February 2020 cruise. We can do that right? We'll still get the discount and obb?

We booked March 3 (as per the email they sent us) so as long as we book a cruise that departs before March 3 2020 we are ok right?

We transferred the cruise to costco so I'm not looking forward to spending the day on the phone with them if we try to book opening day.

Thanks!
Here's a link to help you figure out when you must start your future cruise by: https://disneycruiselineblog.com/cr...-booking-benefits-expiration-date-calculator/

If you have a TA (costco) on the current reservation, they are the ones that must call DCL to make the change.

As I understand it, as long as you do not CANCEL the Feb 2019 cruise, you should be able to move it to a February 2020 date while maintaining the discount and benefits. You do need to depart before the expiry date of your placeholder.

Just call and tell them you have an OBB that you wish to move to a different sailing. As long as it's within the two year limit you'll be fine with transferring. I moved mine three times with no issue, just don't use the word cancel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter