Have they started the redo at OKW?

Agree. Isn't it hideous? It would fit right in at BLT, though.

It's still not as hideous as the rug they did at VWL. I hate that thing - off the shelf Lowes or Home Depot. I may have seen this one at the store right next to the VWL one. :rolleyes1 It seems like all the color for OKW was done in that rug!

I really should have taken the time to say hello to certain DVC execs at the Moonlight Magic and commented about generic refurbs. My nephew and his wife commented on it at BCV and I hadn't even talked to them about it! They were wondering where the "Disney" was.

Hideous, ugly, bland, generic, cheap looking, not Key West theming at all! I bought into DVC for the theming. We like to visit the different resorts to experience their different themes. Now the various DVC properties are starting to look more and more alike. Kind of like this, which by the way, is a Motel Six room. Where are the pastels? The "beachy" look?

motel six.jpg

That doesn't look too bad for Motel 6 if you can live with the headache inducing orange.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter