Have to tell you about the CM

mundaremom

Mouseketeer
I just talked to! We booked a great vacation for our family of 4 and my brother's family of 4 for November. I booked our portion through Walt Disney Travel Company. I called about ordering gift baskets to be delivered to both rooms last week. I talked to CM Valerie Rendon! She is awesome! She e-mailed me the list, then answered all of my e-mail inquiries. I called today to talk to Valerie with my basket decisions. Valerie was just awesome (I know I am repeating myself), she took my basket orders, also Valerie is making sure there are autograph pictures for all 4 kids(her idea), as well Valerie is going to make our Character Breakfast reservations, our Fantasmic Balcony Reservations, Blue Bayou reservations and on top of all of this because I was calling from Canada she offered to make our reservations for the Rainforest Cafe! All I have left to do for this trip is HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!! :cool1:

That's awesome! (OK, now I'm repeating you...) Have a great time!

So it sounds like Valerie may get a slew of Dissers calling her! LOL I know if I was ready to book (soon I hope!!!) I'd want someone I knew who was "Awesome"!!

Yay! You should post this on the board that is for giving compliments to the CM's. Maybe her boss will read it. :cool1:

Thats fantastic! Have a wonderful trip. I have last minute details to add to my trip. I may have to give her a call :thumbsup2

I too would like to know where to go to report a 'good' CM story. I was going to just email Disney but I want to make sure it gets to the right place KWIM. My DD had a potty accident in the restroom at CA near the tortilla factory and the CM was great about it. I apologized a zillion times and she told me time and agian that it was no big deal. Told DD that it was no big deal, gave me a bag for DDs wet clothes, gave my girls stickers, and of course cleaned up the mess ASAP. I thought she was just great, but we rushed out of the park (to get back to the hotel and clean panties LOL) without stopping to report her awsome service :)

MateasMom said:
I too would like to know where to go to report a 'good' CM story. I was going to just email Disney but I want to make sure it gets to the right place KWIM. My DD had a potty accident in the restroom at CA near the tortilla factory and the CM was great about it. I apologized a zillion times and she told me time and agian that it was no big deal. Told DD that it was no big deal, gave me a bag for DDs wet clothes, gave my girls stickers, and of course cleaned up the mess ASAP. I thought she was just great, but we rushed out of the park (to get back to the hotel and clean panties LOL) without stopping to report her awsome service :)

Still email Disney but here on the DIS is a board where you can put your good stuff about CM's.
On the upper left click on THE DIS DISCUSSION FORUMS
then scroll down to where it says JUST SAY THANKS
click on that and post away.

Maybe the bigger folks at Disney read this or even the CM's do themselves.

mundaremom said:
I just talked to! We booked a great vacation for our family of 4 and my brother's family of 4 for November. I booked our portion through Walt Disney Travel Company. I called about ordering gift baskets to be delivered to both rooms last week. I talked to CM Valerie Rendon! She is awesome! She e-mailed me the list, then answered all of my e-mail inquiries. I called today to talk to Valerie with my basket decisions. Valerie was just awesome (I know I am repeating myself), she took my basket orders, also Valerie is making sure there are autograph pictures for all 4 kids(her idea), as well Valerie is going to make our Character Breakfast reservations, our Fantasmic Balcony Reservations, Blue Bayou reservations and on top of all of this because I was calling from Canada she offered to make our reservations for the Rainforest Cafe! All I have left to do for this trip is HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!! :cool1:

Oh yes Valerie is awesome! I called to have gift basket in our room and she suggested also sending a postcard to my son about a month before our trip, just to get him excited. She even apologized saying Mickey mail was a little slow but it would come. Sure enough, Mickey sent a postcard with 'see you soon!' on it. I LOVE CM's like her. I"ll have to find the Thank You board too.

How do you request a certain CM from vacation planning? I suppose just ask when you call, but what about email?

When you call, just ask who ever answers the phone. I would do the same if you e-mail, put the CM's name in the subject line. I did post a note in the Thank you section as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter