Have you done 1 day, 2 parks? I'm confused!

ekmom

Mouseketeer
We'll be on a mostly Disney trip next week. On Wednesday, February 28th we plan to be at Universal for the day and have park to park tickets. Most of the crowd predictors I've looked at are calling it a 2 or 3 day, so not super busy. We're not staying on site and we aren't buying the express pass. We've been before but not in several years.

I've been trying to make a touring plan, but some sites say to start at USF, others say to start at IOA.

If you've done this recently, please share your plan. Thanks for your help!

We did a one day greatest hits plan of both parks. Started in USF with Transformers, we did Diagon Alley just before lunch and then headed over to IOA after that. We did everything we wanted to, some several times. The main thing is to pick the 6 or so must-do attractions in each park, everything else is bonus.

If it were me, Id be starting in IOA. Get to the main Circle and take a left hitting hulk first, Move on to Spiderman (These two should be quick if your there at park open), then Kong and finally Jurassic Park. Right after JP you will get to Happy Potter Hogsmeade... Hit forbidden journey and then take the Hogwarts express over to Diagon alley. Once your in USF i would start by going left towards Men In Black. If you basically go a complete circle you can finish with Mummy / Transformers before leaving. If your willing to do single rider you could probably squeeze in a few more even.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter