Have you done or would you consider doing Disney after hours solo?

Yes, I did one of the first MK ones and loved it. I'm booked for the early morning Toy Storyland and when I upgrade to my annual pass I'm booking another MK After Hours event. I've done a couple of the 24 hour events too, I wish Disney would do those again, next year for Leap Year would be fun again.

I've taken lots of solo trips to WDW, and I remember years ago when they had the E-ticket ride nights, 3 hours in the park after it closed, for which you had to buy a ticket for around $12, I did it and enjoyed myself. And I'm a real wimp-country girl who gets easily intimadated. My only nervousness was walking around the resort afterwards. Maybe if I'd stayed at a resort with indoor corridors it would have been better, but I was always afraid of someone hiding in the bushes!

It’s a must do! I thought walking straight onto a ride with no wait times during Mickey’s VMCP was cool but being the only person on a ride is a thrill. Cast members are so kind and appreciate the chance to chat with an adult without being rushed. I too am a bit nervous walking around a resort alone at night so I let the front desk staff know that I am there alone (yes I am the only person on the reservation but I still make them aware). Last time, one cast member would call my room to check in and asked that I stopped by the desk to say helllo.

I would definitely do that! I think what @RyansMum posted was a smart things to do. Let the staff at your hotel know you're alone, and don't be afraid to check in with someone at home too/set up a time to check in so they expect to hear from you. Overall though, with tons of CMs and security around, I can't imagine feeling super unsafe inside the actual parks. Enjoy!

I've done the Magic Kingdom After Hours event and loved every minute! As a solo female, I never felt anything other than "How cool is this?!".

Logically, I would expect all 3 are safe. An empty DAK would probably feel scary to me as well, but would rationally be just as safe as the other parks.

I hope there are dates during my August 2019 trip!

Definitely would do DAH solo! While a couple of my trips were not exactly solo, they might have well been, chaperoning a school trip...lol! Loved the solo time I had! At MK, I stopped counting additional FPs after 28! Love doing the desert party solo too! Makes those extras much more affordable! My students always ask if I want to hang out with them, love that, but no. lol! So easy to hit so many attractions, shows, etc. this way!

Loved DAH HS solo! It was so amazing, I am doing it again next month!
I would do the other two if they were offered during my stay!

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!