Have you ever watched the above movie or not?

movies should be about peace when it comes do disney spins on attractions, why focus on the evil.....though Fantasia had its one element, but in the end peace, I guess that above also....but would you want a child to be malfecinet on halloween instead of sleeping beauty. I boycott Starbucks also, but not on fridays when they give out peace of pastry for free>🤷‍♀️

movies should be about peace when it comes do disney spins on attractions, why focus on the evil.....though Fantasia had its one element, but in the end peace, I guess that above also....but would you want a child to be malfecinet on halloween instead of sleeping beauty. I boycott Starbucks also, but not on fridays when they give out peace of pastry for free>🤷‍♀️

Well in those 2 movies she want evil at all, only when others go against her, other than that she was a peaceful being

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter