Have you gotten your ohana reservation if you put at the end of your trip?

kniquy

DIS Veteran
We will be there 4/14-4-21. No major holidays near by but it is a marathon weekend. My plan of attack will be to put ohana dinner on 4/19 or 4/20- when you have put this reservation at the end of your trip - were you successful with getting a reservation? Or still sold out. We are going to be flexible with time so early or late we will work our schedule around it.

How many people? 4 or less should be much easier than 5 or more. Also, I have used the touring plans ADR finder successfully for 'Ohana for 3 and 2 people.

I got ours for the second day of our trip - right where I wanted it. But I'm not going during a super busy time like you. It's still spring break for some when you are headed there.

If you can't get it for when you want, try using Touring Plans' reservation finder.

We go to Ohana every trip, and have never had problem getting a reservation as long as I book at 180 days. Especially if your flexible on time, you should be fine. I would put it at the top of your list when you start making reservations though.

We got it for our 3rd night of our October trip. 2 of us at 8:40 pm which is what we wanted.

Yep, we're there 3 nights in Dec and I was able to get it on our 3rd night at 180 days. Tried that first and after booking it there wasn't a single dinner slot for any of the 3 days.

Thanks for the hopeful input. I just can't wait to try the bread pudding!

We got a reservation for 15 on the third night of our trip. I did that reservation first, but still with 15 people, I was very excited.

Ever since Be Our Guest opened, I think it's much more avaialble. I actually have about 4 Ohana reservations for our January trip (and could still make more) because we're not sure which day we're going.

We do Ohana's dinner on our first night every trip. Have been doing so for over 14 years. I have never not been able to get it for our first night. I just booked ADRs for our next trip (Feb.) and again was able to get Ohana for our first night at 8:10. I was hoping for a 7ish reservation time, but only 3:50, 8:10, and 9:30 were available. Just make sure you book as soon as you can and it's the first reservation you get. I forgot to set my alarm so I was over an hour late getting online, and was still able to get it. Good luck!

We go almost every trip and have never had an issue getting an ADR there for our first or second day there. There is only two of us and we like to eat around 5:30 so that may help.

I'm going right after Labor Day so it was pretty easy to get everything I wanted, including 'Ohana

We book at 180 days and Ohana, for whatever reason, usually ends up toward the beginning of our trip, like 2nd or 3rd night. Never had any issues getting what we wanted.

Another option is to keep checking day before as people cancel before the 24 hour mark.
We got a ressie for 7 the other day the morning of.

We usually go during busy times and have never had an issue getting Ohana at 180 for whatever day/time I wanted. I've always been able to get it less than 180 but had to be flexible with dates/times.

For breakfast, I got 2nd day of our trip an exactly the time I wanted with lots of selection. Our dinner is mid trip (day 5) and I was also able to get that no problem for prime dinner time (6:00). I haven't been able to move it though. I decided I wanted it a little bit earlier and there is nothing available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter