Have you seen this shirt?

We just got home and I saw some similar, not sure if they were the same or not as I was shopping for different things. If i remember correctly, it was in the shops along Main Street on the right hand side heading out and i think I saw some in the World of Disney in DS. Would have been Mon, Dec 4.

It does, we saw people wearing them. I'm afraid they are sold out. I'm going to check at Disney Springs tomorrow, if it is not raining to badly. Thanks everyone!

The adults' holiday spirit jersey is extremely popular and sells out quickly when it is restocked. The kids' spirit jersey is much easier to find.

They had just put out a ton in all sizes this afternoon at the Emporium. I grabbed one and was so excited!

Don't forget to check the shopDisneyParks app, or even shopdisney.com

Saw adult sizes in Animal Kingdom today. In the shop across the way from the Mercantile. Also saw a whole rack on the way out of Hollywood Studios tonight. The shop on the left as you are entering the park.

There’s a number. Hopefully, someone here can remember it. You call the number, describe the park merchandise you are looking for and which stores you saw it in, and they find it in inventory and ship it to your house for you.

Great service. I was able to get a specific limited edition Soarin shirt I saw at Epcot this way. Epcot was out of my size, but they were able to find the same shirt in a shop at Disneyland and mail it to me.

It works great because they can easily check inventory at every Disney store and warehouse for you at one time, find your product, and send it straight to you. I wish I’d known about this years ago, much easier than physically searching store after store.

There’s a number. Hopefully, someone here can remember it. You call the number, describe the park merchandise you are looking for and which stores you saw it in, and they find it in inventory and ship it to your house for you.

merchandise.guest.services@disneyparks.com. The phone number is 877-560-6477. This service allows guests to order specific items that are available in the parks via mail order.

Thanks Hiro, I was afraid of that but thought I'd give it a shot.
Disney gave no warning at all and I don’t think they even announced it. Others had reported no one was answering their calls.

The app apparently has replaced the shopping service.

Disney gave no warning at all and I don’t think they even announced it. Others had reported no one was answering their calls.

The app apparently has replaced the shopping service.

I will say the shopdisneyparks app is pretty darned cool. The revamped shopdisney website isn't shabby either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter