Haven't been for two years- MaxPass question

PinkBudgie

DIS Veteran
It has been about two years since we've been to DLR(took time out to see the REAL Matterhorn!!!) We are going this weekend. Normally we'd have APs but since we are going to WDW this summer, we are just getting two day park hoppers plus the Halloween party Friday night. We purchased our tickets at Target which look like a gift card type of card but it says take directly to the gate. My question is - are these our actual tickets? And can I add MaxPass at this time? Or should I wait? I also don't want it to get mixed up and add them to our party day. Is it better to wait until Sat morning? Just not entirely sure about all the ins and outs of this. Our party tickets are already loaded on my phone. Also I assume I can use my phone for both DH and my MaxPasses? Thanks!

It has been about two years since we've been to DLR(took time out to see the REAL Matterhorn!!!) We are going this weekend. Normally we'd have APs but since we are going to WDW this summer, we are just getting two day park hoppers plus the Halloween party Friday night. We purchased our tickets at Target which look like a gift card type of card but it says take directly to the gate. My question is - are these our actual tickets? And can I add MaxPass at this time? Or should I wait? I also don't want it to get mixed up and add them to our party day. Is it better to wait until Sat morning? Just not entirely sure about all the ins and outs of this. Our party tickets are already loaded on my phone. Also I assume I can use my phone for both DH and my MaxPasses? Thanks!

The gate CM will take those and exchange them for actual tickets. You won't be able to buy the Maxpass until after you enter the park. It takes less than 2 minutes, don't worry. The party tickets don't allow you to add Maxpass.

The gate CM will take those and exchange them for actual tickets. You won't be able to buy the Maxpass until after you enter the park. It takes less than 2 minutes, don't worry. The party tickets don't allow you to add Maxpass.
Thank you! That is exactly what I wanted to know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter