Having problems posting on the new board

shamrock30

DIS Veteran
It may be because I am using an older Netscape browser, but if I try to post more than once, the second post does not post. Instead, I get taken back to the thread where I posted ten or fifteen minutes ago. This has happened multiple times, and refreshing does not help. This is really aggravating, and has never happened to me before on the previous Dis board (or any other board.)

There are known problems when using Netscape with the new software.

ChrisC is our Netscape expert. I'll send him an e and see if he can help you. :D

That's an interesting problem shamrock30!

Here are a couple of suggestions to try.

First, check in your preferences to make sure you are set up to receive cookies. (Found under: edit/preferences/advanced) Once that's done, try a couple of posts and see if that fixed things.

You may also want to try "navigating" the boards using the built in controls rather than your browsers "back button".

If you are using a version older than 4.0, I would suggest downloading a more up to date version. You can get one here! Netscape Download (Personally, I would choose version 4.77 over 6.01)

Hopefully one of these will work for you!

My browser definitely accepts cookies, and my Netscape isn't older than 4.0, but I will see if using the back button is causing the problem. I post on several boards and have never encountered anything like this before. Thank you for replying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter