Hawai’i 10 Night Cruise to Vancouver

Is there a "no alcohol please" adult FE? My party would be interested in participating, but prefer no alcohol, as DH (62) and I (58) don't drink much, and DD (21) is Asian and has aldehyde dehydrogenase (an inherited deficiency in one of the enzymes involved in the breakdown of alcohol)
Alcohol is no longer allowed in fe’s. This is Disney’s rule.

Since this port has a "late night", I was disappointed that there doesn't seem to be a DCL luau excursion for this port of call
I think the excursions listed are old so I wouldn’t be surprised to see them add more sometime next fall. They typically do have evening excursions at ports that go overnight. My friends were in Kauai a few weeks ago and they went to the luau at the Kilohana Plantation. They loved it! Disney already has excursions there so my guess is that it may be offered through Disney. If not, we can always book it on our own.

[QUOTE=".....All are welcome in our FE and we have two choices:
Adult only
Family
Just let me know and I’ll sign you up. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Please add our names to the Adult only FE - Harry, Anita & Caitlyn Hain - cabin 5648

Thank you

I think the excursions listed are old so I wouldn’t be surprised to see them add more sometime next fall. They typically do have evening excursions at ports that go overnight. My friends were in Kauai a few weeks ago and they went to the luau at the Kilohana Plantation. They loved it! Disney already has excursions there so my guess is that it may be offered through Disney. If not, we can always book it on our own.
Perfect! Thank you!

Good Afternoon Fellow Cruise Peeps !!
I called the Hilton today - they are open for booking other Hilton hotels in Hawaii but NOT the Hawaiian Village. I did have them check since it was coming up sold out and he stated the inventory has not been released. He suggested (wait for it..,) I call 6 months before I want the resv - yeah that would work !!
I also checked Vancouver - I really want the Fairmont Waterfront. But they are still $750 a night right now - ah NO. So I’m still waiting on hotels.
Next hurdle will be airfare which will be a big UGH!
How is everyone else doing ? Better than me I hope

Good Afternoon Fellow Cruise Peeps !!
I called the Hilton today - they are open for booking other Hilton hotels in Hawaii but NOT the Hawaiian Village. I did have them check since it was coming up sold out and he stated the inventory has not been released. He suggested (wait for it..,) I call 6 months before I want the resv - yeah that would work !!
I also checked Vancouver - I really want the Fairmont Waterfront. But they are still $750 a night right now - ah NO. So I’m still waiting on hotels.
Next hurdle will be airfare which will be a big UGH!
How is everyone else doing ? Better than me I hope
I got all 6 nights booked using points with Embassy Suites, pre cruise. I don’t think air fare will be available to book for a couple of months.

After calling Aulani ourselves, we were able to get 3 nights precruise for more than I've ever spent on a hotel. Not sure why Costco thought they were sold out.

After calling Aulani ourselves, we were able to get 3 nights precruise for more than I've ever spent on a hotel. Not sure why Costco thought they were sold out.

They are not sold out, they just didn't give Costco any inventory.

** what dates did you book, I haven't been able to get any dates in May yet.

They are not sold out, they just didn't give Costco any inventory.

** what dates did you book, I haven't been able to get any dates in May yet.

That makes sense. We booked (by calling direct) for a check in of May 5th, checking out the 8th.

That makes sense. We booked (by calling direct) for a check in of May 5th, checking out the 8th.

I chatted online last week with someone and they told me to try again in June.
Thanks for the heads up!

**By the way, in 2015 we got a good deal before the Hawaii cruise from Aulani, they had an offer of 30% off 5 nights or more,plus a breakfast at the little quick service place, the name escapes me now.
So keep your eye out for that and you can call and change the reservation. They also offered 20% off for less than 5 nights.

Great news - my DVC rental came thru😎❤️ I will be staying at Aulani for my whole dtsy😍 I am super excited !!!
I’ve had a horrible week with my poor old dog deathly ill. So this was a very nice surprise !! And my dog is doing a bit better - we are going to have to wait and see how he does over the next week if he continues to improve ( I sure hope he does ) and I just can’t finish the sentence if he doesn’t 😪
I do hope everyone is having good luck with their planning .., still waiting on the horrible airfare !! I’ve been looking at things I want to see before the cruise to narrow down the list

Great news - my DVC rental came thru😎❤ I will be staying at Aulani for my whole dtsy😍 I am super excited !!!

Are you DVC? Or did you rent points? If you rented, what was the process like?

I’ve had a horrible week with my poor old dog deathly ill. So this was a very nice surprise !! And my dog is doing a bit better - we are going to have to wait and see how he does over the next week if he continues to improve ( I sure hope he does ) and I just can’t finish the sentence if he doesn’t 😪
I hope he gets better and sending best wishes. I know what that's like.

Thank you for the dog well wishes I appreciate it!!
I am DVC but I don’t have points at Aulani so I rented points to get the 11 month booking window - the whole process could not be any easier - I used Dave’s - they are Super nice and helpful. I’ve rented a ton of my own points with them.

Well after several calls re: the Aulani waitlist, I think we've decided against an Aulani pre-cruise stay. We are going to have a hard enough time getting time away from work and pets for a 10-night cruise, so we've decided to fly in the day before and stay in Waikiki. We've already been to Aulani and have explored Oahu, so we don't feel that we are missing out. We are also in Portland, so a trip to Hawaii is not too far for us. For those still wanting an Aulani room, GoofyNewfie is right, they are on there now!

Good Morning Fellow Cruise Peeps!
Booked my airfare this morning- flying Alaskan to Hawaii. Hope to book my return next week. How is everyone ‘s planning coming along?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter