Hawai’i 10 Night Cruise to Vancouver

I noticed people listed Anniversaries, we will be celebrating our 25th . Even though it was technically Oct 15th . This is all I wanted as a present....and as you see I got it....lol

Roll call - Who is going?
WDWEPCOT - DH and Myself
AHain - DH, DD (22) & Myself - 39th Wedding Anniversary
BelleInBlue - DH & Myself
Braysmommy -
Disneycrazy43 - Howard & Victoria Levy, Francine (21), Griffin (24) cabin 8036
DisneyCruiseGirl - Mother & Myself
DisneyCruising - DH & Myself - BTB
DisneyMagicGirl - DD (20), Child (12), Child (10), Child (4) & Myself
Diznymom - DH & Myself
Dtrain - DW & Myself
Eeyore54Fred - DH & Myself - B-Day Celebration
EpcotKilterFan - Mother & Myself
Figment52 - BTB
Gilsan - DH, DD (14) & Myself
GoofyNewfie - BTB
Gourt - DH, DD (23) & Myself
Kathleena - DH & Myself - B-Day Celebration
Kelsanna - Best Friend & Myself - BTB
Mom4fun - DH, DS (19) & Myself
NAB - DH & Myself
NASCAR8820 - DW & Myself
NonnaJoa - DH, DD (28) & Myself - 60th B-Day Celebration
Nutty4Disney - DH & Myself - 20th Wedding Anniversary
Scrapycruiser - DH & Myself
ShellB8585 - DH & Myself - 10th Wedding Anniversary
Sig - DH, DS (19) & Myself
S. Martin - DH, DS (4), DS (3) & Myself
So Cal Crew - DH, DD (21), DD (20), & Myself
So Cal Crew - DM, DS, DN (18)
Southerngirl528 - DH & Myself - Our Hawaiian Expert
SpaceCanada - DH & Myself - 15th Wedding Anniversary
Sunshine1259 - DH & Myself
Tinker&Belle - DH, DD (12) , DD (10) & Myself

I noticed people listed Anniversaries, we will be celebrating our 25th . Even though it was technically Oct 15th . This is all I wanted as a present....and as you see I got it....lol
Congratulations! Definitely worthwhile to list.

Reactions: NAB
Sorry for the double post, just trying to figure this out. I made an account so we can sign up for the family FE. We are really excited about this cruise!

We would like to sign up for the family FE.
DH & myself (20th anniversary), DD (turning 11 on the cruise), DS (7), DS (17 months during the cruise)
Cabin 8012

Is anyone in this group in room 2147?

Someone on another site is looking for them to do a cabin swap. They have that cabin for the two previous sailings and would like to keep it for the third (our sailing). Let me know and I can connect you. (PM me if you prefer) Or I can tell the other person you aren’t interested.

Someone on another site is looking for them to do a cabin swap. They have that cabin for the two previous sailings and would like to keep it for the third (our sailing). Let me know and I can connect you. (PM me if you prefer) Or I can tell the other person you aren’t interested.

The person in that room responded to the inquiry today

Wow I would love to do a back to back some day but to do 3 in a row.....I could dream....lol I’m barely getting away with this one. Every time my husband tells me how much something costs I think to myself are we really doing this...lol

Wow I would love to do a back to back some day but to do 3 in a row.....I could dream....lol I’m barely getting away with this one. Every time my husband tells me how much something costs I think to myself are we really doing this...lol
And this is why I don't add up the costs until afterwards. :)

Reactions: NAB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter