Hawai’i 10 Night Cruise to Vancouver

We did a BTB 3 weeks on the Magic - awesome ! TA and Norway ! I wish I could have stayed on for another 3 weeks! Loved the TA !
I will be updating our Roll Call and FE tonight
Welcome Family of Five !

I just updated - but it was acting strange - kept flipping things - moving people - I went out and back in several times - please check and make sure your signed up ! I just want to be sure someone didn’t disappear !
I will go back thru the WHOLE thread and double check that too! Next time I’m taking screen shots before I update!!
Thanks!!

As an FYI to our new members - please make sure you have at least 10 post so you can receive private messages
The FE listing will be going out via private message after it closes Feb 15
You can post in this thread to up your count!
Thanks!!

If any of y’all that are Platinum have updates on what excursions are sold out let me know and I will update our listing - I would do it but I’m lonely Gold !! So close but yet so far!! But willing to work on it!! Haa haa

We did a BTB 3 weeks on the Magic - awesome ! TA and Norway ! I wish I could have stayed on for another 3 weeks! Loved the TA !
I will be updating our Roll Call and FE tonight
Welcome Family of Five !
Thank you so much! Your TA and Norway cruises must have been amazing!

I’m super excited for the cruise and so glad you all popped over here. I don’t do Facebook but live in the dis. I will update our roll call tonight. We are going to have a great cruise!
I’m really grateful for this group. On our last cruise we participated in the FB FE group, but I no longer use FB. I was worried that we’d miss out on FE this time, and my kids (well, all of us, really!) would be disappointed.

If any of y’all that are Platinum have updates on what excursions are sold out let me know and I will update our listing - I would do it but I’m lonely Gold !! So close but yet so far!! But willing to work on it!! Haa haa

I just checkEd and it shows sold out as follows;

Hilo #02 & 26
Nawiliwili #34 & 32
Nawiliwili # 30, 34, 13, 06 & 33
Kahului #02 & 26

I hope this helps! All onboard tastings are sold out as well as Palo brunch.
Can only hope they open more spots along the way.

Hi All,

We'll be joining you on this cruise B2B with cruise from Vancouver to Hawaii. Our 4th roundtrip to Hawaii on DCL.

Bob & Dale

Last edited:
Does anyone know what character experiences are scheduled so far? I hope some will be left for us when our booking window opens.

Anyone know if there will be a character breakfast for everyone this sailing? We have several sea days to get everyone through.

Does anyone know what character experiences are scheduled so far? I hope some will be left for us when our booking window opens.

Anyone know if there will be a character breakfast for everyone this sailing? We have several sea days to get everyone through.

Yes, there is a character b'fast. I'm not sure of days / time

The only characters meet-n-greets to sign up for are the Princesses and Frozen. Other characters will be around the ship and we don't know who or when.

I’m really grateful for this group. On our last cruise we participated in the FB FE group, but I no longer use FB. I was worried that we’d miss out on FE this time, and my kids (well, all of us, really!) would be disappointed.
Same - killed my FB account a couple of years ago (yay!) and so happy to have the Dis boards.

day 6 has a frozen meet and greet and a character breakfast
day 7 has a frozen meet and greet and a princess meet and greet
day 8 has a princess meet and greet and a character breakfast
days 9 princesses and breakfast but both sold out
day 10 frozen but sold out

Thank you! There's hope... I'll be logging in exactly at 9 PM local time, one week from today. Squeee... My husband would prefer characters over an excursion, so we'll try to get those first, LOL.

Thanks @WDWEPCOT for all the work you've been doing!
Update for me: our room was assigned - 2060. My favourite characters are Percy or any of the Dalmatians. My friend Sarah like Beauty and the Beast and all the Disney cats. Also for roll call, it says beside my name "BTB" and I'm not sure if I've got the acronym right but if its "back to back", then I'm not actually BTB unfortunately! Maybe some day!

It looks like no one is into the candy exchange so should be scrap it?

Last edited:
Thank you for the updates - I will be making corrections /adding our new peeps (Welcome) I will update Sold Out Excursions and List the Meet & Greets too
I hope it goes better if not I’m reporting it to DIs as there is an issue and they might be able to help me fix it!! Wish me Luck!!

Good Afternoon Fellow Cruise Peeps!
Not sure if you are aware - but we have a sign up for a CANDY Exchange - This works just like the Fish Exchange - except you exchange candy - Try and obtain a candy known or made from your local area - always nice to learn something new about other areas and their candy.
I have done this in the past thanks to Bobbi (fellow cruise and DIS member who started this) and it is a lot of fun! I am not in this one as DH has banned me since He ate all the candy from the last one!!
We currently only have one person signed up - so would be nice if we could get a few more!!!
As with Fish Extender - Sign ups close Feb 15th.
Thanks!

Good Afternoon Fellow Cruise Peeps!
Not sure if you are aware - but we have a sign up for a CANDY Exchange - This works just like the Fish Exchange - except you exchange candy - Try and obtain a candy known or made from your local area - always nice to learn something new about other areas and their candy.
I have done this in the past thanks to Bobbi (fellow cruise and DIS member who started this) and it is a lot of fun! I am not in this one as DH has banned me since He ate all the candy from the last one!!
We currently only have one person signed up - so would be nice if we could get a few more!!!
As with Fish Extender - Sign ups close Feb 15th.
Thanks!
Can you please add us to this one as well. Thank you

Just as an FYI
We also have a Recipe and Post Card Exchange going - Both will close Feb 15th. Who Can't use a good new recipe? I know I get tired of the age old question - what's for dinner??? Not THAT again..Ugh... I got a lot of great new ones in my last exchange!!

All updated made to this point - Please let me know if you see anything strange!
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!