HDDR Food?

KLAIT

DIS Veteran
I would like nothing more than to bring my DS6 to the Hoop when we are in Forida next fall. My biggest concern is that he will not eat any of the foods listed..

Is there a way to request different food? Like a hamburger or hotdog? When I called to make my Resort reservations, she asked if I wanted to make any reservations for this or the Spirit of Aloha dinner...asked her this question and she told me no. However, I know you guys know more than they do.

Help!

I have never done this, but have read on these boards that you can request a childrens meal in advance, I believe it was chicken nuggets and mac and cheese. I'm sure someone will add to this with more information. I believe I even read here that someone just asked when they were seated at the table and they brought out the kds meal.

:D

Yep, you sure can. We requested this when we made our reservation. The CM gave us the direct number and told us to call 48 hours in advance to request something. We did this and asked for mac & cheese, but still had to ask our waitress for it again at the HDD.
Many others have reported not having a problem getting an alternative meal even without ordering it in advance,but knowing how my kids are I didnt want to take any chances. ;)

We went on Dec 1st and I didn't make any requests prior to us getting there and they gave my daughter macaroni and cheese and other things she could choose from if she didn't like the chicken and ribs. DD5 had a great time - in fact, we all had a great time.

we went back in september... we were hoping my kids would give the meal a try but as soon as the cm saw that they were not really eating, she quickly offered some other meals... i believe we ended up w/mac&cheese and pizza... apparently they just go snitch it off the trails' end buffet next door... she did not act as though it were an inconvenience, and seemed quite expert at the offerings available!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter