He Just Came For The Food: A March 2018 Dining Report *update 9/22 S. Hollow/GF Cafe

ariane37

Dis veteran
Hello my friends, and welcome to my latest dining report. We recently returned from our FIRST spring break trip to the World- who is this "we" I speak of? Well, if you're familiar with my reports you know my cast of characters; if not, let me introduce myself and my men:

IMG_8180 (2).JPG

That's my DH Steve, who has to have at least one TS meal each day and I'm fine with that; me, the one who pretty much decides where we'll eat in Disney with a tiny bit of input from the rest of them; Ricky, our recently-turned-16 DS and formerly picky eater who now is willing to eat anywhere, and Chris, our youngest DS, 12. Chris........:scratchin is happy when he's eating where Chris wants to eat, especially if where we're eating provides warm, after dinner hot towels! We did accommodate him a couple times with changes, let's see if I got any thanks for doing so!

We travel to WDW a few times a year and I normally don't make our ADR's at 180 days with the exception of our Thanksgiving trips; even though I knew spring break would be busy I still didn't have most of our dining done until about 2 months out, some less. On top of that, as mentioned above we changed things up a few times while down there and did well finding what we wanted day of or day before when plans called for switches. As we usually do we mixed some of our favorite TS's with some new to us places which is, in my opinion, the best way to go!

Since we arrived this time around 10:30 am we started off with a pretty full day of food; stick around for my first review, our lunch at Beaches and Cream and of course, my first adult beverage of the trip :drinking1

Since we arrived this time around 10:30 am we started off with a pretty full day of food; stick around for my first review, our lunch at Beaches and Cream and of course, my first adult beverage of the trip :drinking1
We've stayed at the Beach Club more than any other resort and haven't eaten at Beaches and Cream in ages. I'm sure that we are missing something. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!