Heading to 21 Royal Disneyland VIP Dinner- Anyone had this experience?

2 seats paid for... now the long wait starts. It's gonna be excruciating waiting.

Whoever, how does this work? Don't you have to book the room? Did someone else do that, and you were able to join their group? It sounds so exciting!

Whoever, how does this work? Don't you have to book the room? Did someone else do that, and you were able to join their group? It sounds so exciting!

I joined a party when a couple had to back out. Basically paid them to take their spot. I was trying to organize my own try at this, but I didn't have enough interested parties, much less a C33 member to help with the affordability aspect. If the discounted rate wouldn't have been there, I could only swing a single seat.

I joined a party when a couple had to back out. Basically paid them to take their spot. I was trying to organize my own try at this, but I didn't have enough interested parties, much less a C33 member to help with the affordability aspect. If the discounted rate wouldn't have been there, I could only swing a single seat.

That is so awesome that it came together for you that way! I know lots of us will be watching for your TR. Gonna be a good one!!

Good article, has some misinformation in it though. Club members only had access to it 6 mos prior to making it public, sort of a trial run.

And if I remember my history correctly, it wasn't "built as a living quarters for Walt and Lillian Disney", but going to be built for Walt/Lillian, Roy/Edna, a larger place for them to relax in the park with the grandkids than the original apartment over the firehouse.

Who did you contact to do that? Did you know the couple or did Disney get you in touch with them? I can't afford the room, but could do 2 seats.

Oooooo, Matt, it's coming right up!!! I hope you have an amazing time!! I figured if I managed to get enough people to do this with me it would definitely be with you guys, but since you got that awesome offer, it's probably off the table for me now LOL.

Oooooo, Matt, it's coming right up!!! I hope you have an amazing time!! I figured if I managed to get enough people to do this with me it would definitely be with you guys, but since you got that awesome offer, it's probably off the table for me now LOL.

Cheri we are totally going to do this again. It may have been the best day of my life (Lunch at 33 was amazing too) and was definitely the best meal of my life. It was so amazing. They are apparently entirely booked through the end of the year.

Cheri we are totally going to do this again. It may have been the best day of my life (Lunch at 33 was amazing too) and was definitely the best meal of my life. It was so amazing. They are apparently entirely booked through the end of the year.
Did you do a report?

You mean 2019? That's ok, because I couldn't go between now and Jan. anyway. But yeah! I'd love to go along with a group! The tricky part is finding the person who fronts the money.

What is the discounted rate for Club 33 members?

Probably couldn't do it in the next 3 years, but could be something to look forward to upon graduating from law school (maybe? hopefully??) lol

I will, but I’m off to HI/Aulani tomorrow so it’ll have to wait a bit when I get back.
Hope you a nice visit to Aulani, a DVC property I need to visit.
I stayed at the JW Marriott (now Four Season) next to an empty lot that is now the Aulani :goodvibes

This might be your group (Oct 3, around 9:30):
(shot with phone, not a "real" camera)

Courtyard used by 21 Royal is having heating added (permit):
Disney - Bldg 3109 / Royal Courtyard - Tenant Improvement: Install floor radiant system with associated electric and water for the courtyard area on second floor of the dream suite in Disneyland Park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!