Helicopter tours

serenitygr

2021: trip number six to the Fort!!
I trust our campers more than anyone to make recommendations, so I’m asking here! My son would really love to do some type of Orlando helicopter tour this fall- anyone here have any recommendations of good companies/ bad companies/ or any information that might help us know where to start looking?
Thanks for any advice!

I don’t know any specifics of anyone, but I know at least one of them launches from off of 192 in Kissimmee...I saw another one just off of I-4 in the past, but that location looked under construction when we passed by in April....I had seen a lot of the “Disney Tour” helicopters passing us at the Springs during our short visit...saw them landing as we drove back to Kissimmee KOA....think it was maybe around $60 for the Disney tour which I think it was about a 15 minute ride when I looked ...eh...can’t recall for sure that part...I think there were longer flight options too

There used to be one in front of the Lake magic resort near the 192/27 area. It was about a 15 minute flight. I would think that checking the licensing of the agency and pilot would be vital before going up.

Not a big fan of helicopters, especially military ones. We had a few incidents over my years in Germany. One of the incidents resulted in a call to then President Bush. It also resulted in a very long day for me and my team.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter