Hello, College Board!

WebmasterKathy

Administrator
Administrator
I just wanted to say hello to the new College Board, and to say congratulations to your hosts, KarenNY and Daughter of Amid Chaos!

I know you'll make this place a comfortable home in no time.

Enjoy the new digs!

This should be a fun board! Congratulations! :wave:

hey everyone!! I'm so pumped for this new board!! I'll actually start posting again :p

yay for Norah being the mod! :)

Cool! I'm still a senior in high school, but college seems to be approaching quickly, so I'm sure I'll be dropping by.

How fantastic! I was so worried about turning 20 next month, and being sent away in exile from the Teen Board. Wooh!!

(Note to self: Now that there's a brand spanking new board to post on, I may wish to change the Christmas clipart. :rolleyes: )

WDWfanatic288 said:
hey everyone!! I'm so pumped for this new board!! I'll actually start posting again :p

yay for Norah being the mod! :)
YEAH YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah because I am the best mod EVER! ;)

Congratulations on the new board!! :jumping1:

This should be a very fun place to hang out.

I am really excited about this new board! Thanks for telling me about it Norah :)

Hi everyone. I've only posted a few times on the Dis under various screen names (usually because it has been so long i forget them and/or want to change them). My mom told me about the college boards, so I thought I'd hop on and start posting! It is nice to meet everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter