Hello, my name is Jason and I have an addiction

myheartisinFlorida

Mouseketeer
I'll be honest, I am a fairly new Disney convert. Don't get me wrong, I have always liked Disney but now I am finding myself Disney obsessed. It started back in December of last year when I decided to watch all the Disney movies that I have never seen or that I saw when I was a child but couldn't remember. Now.... well, I have some serious Disney issues and it's growing every day

Oh yeah...been there. I'm still trying to catch up on some of the ones I haven't seen or haven't seen in a long time. It gets me excited for Disney trips too. Once you've been bitten by the Disney bug, there's no turning back!

Welcome Jason, nice to see another person bitten by the Mouse-Bug. Which titles of the filmography did you see and did any of them impress you? Are we talking strictly animated features or live-action too??

For the record I'm a retired guy who watches a couple of Disney movies every week. I have a nice library of Disney movie titles and see them all about once per year.*

*If my granddaughters latch on to a "Frozen" or "Moana" those titles could be viewed several times per month.:)

Welcome Jason, nice to see another person bitten by the Mouse-Bug. Which titles of the filmography did you see and did any of them impress you? Are we talking strictly animated features or live-action too??

For the record I'm a retired guy who watches a couple of Disney movies every week. I have a nice library of Disney movie titles and see them all about once per year.*

*If my granddaughters latch on to a "Frozen" or "Moana" those titles could be viewed several times per month.:)
Same here. I’ve averaged a couple a week. Everything from Aladdin to Bedknobs and Broomsticks. Watching the new Pirates of The Caribbean right now and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang this weekend

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts