HELP - 6 in a room at HRH??

joedisney

<font color="#a049b6">Yes, I said the octopus is p
The maximum capacity is 5 to a room, has anyone snuck in the 6th? What do people with 4 kids do at Universal?? Paying for two rooms is tough on the budget! Any suggestions?!?

If one of your kids is a baby in a crib a Deluxe room at HRH might accomodate all of you. ( not sure of the rules here). We are a family of 5 and I know having just stayed at RPR those rooms would be way to small.

We are one of those families of six. We get two rooms. It helps to have two bathrooms as well. It really does hit the pocket book, especially that they are getting older. You really need to register everyone in your family or they will not have the room key for FOTL.

Agreed ~ When you have to double your daily rate with 2 rooms, it can hurt. We only have 4 in our family, and we still get 2 rooms. Can't imagine trying 6 in one. I think everyone would be too cramped and as said above, you need to have everyone registered to receive key for FOTL. I know it's not what you want to hear.
Good Luck with your plans, and have a great trip.

A deluxe room at the HRH has two queen beds and a full size pull-out couch. You can only get room keys for 5 people since that is the max room allotment.

Originally posted by joedisney
The maximum capacity is 5 to a room, has anyone snuck in the 6th? What do people with 4 kids do at Universal?? Paying for two rooms is tough on the budget! Any suggestions?!?
The only way to get FOTL for each of you is to get the two rooms...in your case I would say it may be cheaper to stay offsite & buy an express pass booklet for each person in your family... I know I could never afford to get 2 rooms at their prices....another option could be is to buy an express pass book for that extra person in your room....I am not saying you should "sneak" that 6th person in..but I do understand exactly where you are coming from... especially when you have little kids and are on a budget. ::yes::

You don't want to be stuck with only 5 FOTL, believe me, so bite the bullet and get two rooms. =) You won't regret it!

I have a Deluxe room and im going with six in a room.My youngest one is six and she goes on with us andwe dont have any problems with FOTL .I got the whole family on without everyone showing the room key.I let everyone walk in front of me and I show them my room key.If they say anything I show them another room key and keep walking.
tiggerguy2000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter