Help: buying tickets through AAA?

Gavin2201

Earning My Ears
Hello, I’m interested in buying either multi-day tickets or season passes for Universal Orlando through AAA for myself and for a friend. I use this insurance company, but my friend has no affiliation to AAA. Would he still be able to use the pass I buy for him through AAA? Does anyone know if they limit the usage of purchased tickets and only allow members to use tickets bought through them? I want to know before I actually buy them in case buying for another person is useless. Thanks!

Information is almost always best from a primary source. If you have questions about AAA ticketing policies, why not ask AAA directly?

I bought multiple Tickets last year and I just bought 2 tickets from my local AAA office this past Monday. They just sell you a ticket and you can give them away, or link them to a MDE account. Nothing else to do other then use them.

BTW Tickets I bought on Monday were sold using the old price, so you save a couple of dollars

KGS tickets might have better deals than AAA. They recently advertised tickets still available at the lower rates before Disney jacked up the prices again. Not sure if they still have any left at those prices but worth a look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts